Tuesday, June 19, 2007

That's What Friends Are For

I was rushed this morning, and just sorta threw the shirt on haphazardly. After a quick glance in the mirror - to make sure I had remembered pants - I was out the door.

For the record, this is not the best way to dress oneself. Dressing should consist of more than a cursory check for pants. It should, at the very least, include something that goes roughly like this: Shirt not see through? Check.

Alas... woulda, coulda, shoulda.

Hangs head in shame and then admits: I wore a see through shirt to work today.

Luckily, I have work friends who love me. And who point this sorta thing out to me. And who don't laugh hysterically at me (at least not out loud) as I remedy the situation by lining my shirt with masking tape so as to make it bit more "business casual" and a bit less "hey, let's have casual sex right here on my desk."


Shirt
Note the parts of the shirt that are sorta masking tape colored - behind the cute little black flowers... yeah, those were previously totally see-through. Awesome.

On the upside, I think the masking tape looks totally cute!

Labels: , , ,