Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Zance?

So I had a dream last night that one of my best girlfriends was 4 months pregnant with Kyle's baby. And it was going to be a little boy. And she was going to name him Zance. Yeah. And the weirdest part was that I didn't even care about the whole... ummm... making of the baby part. Mostly I was just really bummed that I'd now have to share Kyle's attention with this new baby. He'd be all focused on being a good daddy and not even care about our wedding and our plans to buy a house and starting our OWN family. It was quite awful.

In other news, my mom was up this past weekend and we had such a good time hanging out and seeing Feist at the Greek! AND I got to try on my wedding dress for her AND she loved it AND she addressed all 100+ of my wedding invitations for me with her beautiful handwriting!!! She rules!!! (Gah! When did I start thinking my mom was cool???) We had such a nice visit. Yay.


**********
Updated... actually the WEIRDEST part of my dream was that in it I thought Zance was the COOLEST name EVER! Like the perfect mix of Zach and ummm, Lance! Yes!

Labels: , ,