Saturday, July 28, 2007

Moving Day

"I no doubt believe that I deserve my enemies... but I cannot believe that I deserve my friends."

Today, while I engaged my office in a fight to the death for my soul, my unbelievably amazing friends moved my whole apartment. My WHOLE apartment! Without me even being there!! God bless Kyle for setting the entire thing up. And Lucia and Alina for randomly showing up at my house last night to help me pack. And everyone else who disassembled, and lifted, and carried, and packed, and drove, and unpacked, and refused to let a little thing like physics stop them from getting my oversized couches through my undersized doors and hallways. I cannot believe how lucky I am to have friends like this in my life. I am astonished and grateful.

Warm fuzzies.

Labels: , , ,