Friday, June 22, 2007

It's Actually Just A Basketball, Isn't It

Saw my sister-in-law last weekend in L.A. (had a wonderful time down there, by the way... Kyle and I drove down, had dinner with my mom and step dad, stayed with my sis and her boyfriend, oooed and ahhhed at my sister-in-law's baby shower, went to my cousin's graduation dinner, and hung out with Kyle's aunt and uncle - do we know how to pack stuff into a weekend or what!?)

ANYway, while at the baby shower, I couldn't help but think that my sister-in-law might not actually be pregnant. Because, seriously, NO ONE can look that gorgeous and tiny while carrying a whole human being inside them!

Exhibit A:
IMG_6118
My tiny sister-in-law from the back. See that??? It's a WAIST! You're not allowed to have a waist while you're pregnant!

Exhibit B:
IMG_6136
My sis, my sister-in-law, and me - I'm pretty sure *I* look more pregnant that she does. (mrrrr)

I think it may just be a scam to get adorable little pants:

IMG_6127
Are those the cutest things you have EVER seen or what???

My beautiful, amazing, smart, sophisticated, wonderful, couldn't ask for a more awesome girl to love my brother, even though I'm totally jealous of how she is just ROCKIN this pregnancy thing, sister-in law. 8 1/2 months pregnant:
(She's due July 28!!! Eeeeee!)
IMG_6139
It's *totally* a basketball under that dress! No? (I hope not - I REALLY REALLY want a nephew!)


:)

*************************************
Updated to add:
(because it's just too cute to leave out)
Cheese!
My bro checkin' out all the loot from the baby shower! Heee!

Labels: , ,