Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Have Arrived!!!

OMG!!! The greatest thing EVER happened to me today - I discovered that someone else's blog officially links to *MY* blog! WOW. I feel like I have truly arrived - at least in the blog world.
I lead such a pathetic existence... when said blog linking was discovered, I literally gasped and let out a squeal of excitment... then I completely lost it... I ran up and down the "hallways" in between cubicles jumping for joy and sharing with anyone within earshot (and let's face it, I'm not exactly quiet, so were talking quite a few people here) that little old *me* had officially been linked to!!! I made like 6 people crowd into my cubicle and witness the linkage. It was truly magical... for me, anyway. My co-workers, on the other hand, are now thoroughly convinced that I am in need of some serious psychological help. Oh well, at least the blog world loves me!!!
:)

Labels: