Thursday, November 15, 2007

Slow Day At The Patent Office

So right now I'm writing the final paper for my patent law class (ick, but at least it's almost over... well it would be almost over if I could just tear myself away from all the blogs - MUST RESIST!) Anyway, while perusing the over 7 millions patents currently issued in these here fine united states, I came across this beauty:

Patent?

An ornamental toy skunk? Really? That's patentable material? Come on guys.

This makes me wonder, why don't *I* have a patent yet!? Obviously they're not that hard to get, quick skunk sketch and you're there! And how cool would it be to say, "Yeah, so when I got my patent..." Think of the street cred! Or at least the cubicle cred. Maybe that'll be my New Year's resolution this year. 2008: start working out, read more, get patent.

Labels: , ,