Monday, November 26, 2007

And Then I Forgot To Blog

Kill me.

Blogging from Mighigan and then from the woods of Lake Tahoe was quite possibly the hardest thing EVER. It literally drove me insane.

And then, when I finally got home last night, all comfy, in my own home, with decent internet, my own computer, no family to mock my "need" to blog, and absolutely nothing to do, I up and FORGOT TO BLOG!!!

I realized it this morning as I drove to work. It felt like someone punched me in the gut. All the stress of the past two weeks was for nothing! The blogging from Kyle's dad's computer as he questioned (again), "now, what is this "blog thing" you're doing?", the hurried post as Kyle's family waited for me, the airport blogging, the "borrowing" our neighbor's shaky internet connection in the woods of Lake Tahoe, the attempt to upload pictures via my sister's boyfriend's dial-up VPN connection, the blogging on Thanksgiving when I should have been hanging with my family, and finally the typing letters on a TINY keypad so I could blog from my sister's cell phone at 11:45 pm so that I didn't miss a day was for NOTHING. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

How could I FORGET to blog yesterday?

I am officially NEVER doing this again.

:(

Labels: