Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Do You Get

Question: What do you get when you cross a Fem-bot (think Austin Powers)

with a Dairy Cow


...

The answer? Me.

Here I sit, wearing my snazzy hands free pumping bra,

(which, p.s., boasts THIS picture in its ad:

Can't you just TOTALLY see me sitting at work nonchalantly pumping boobie juice from my body while I chat it up on the phone? This girl makes it look so easy! Gah!)

pumping away.

My boobs are basically empty because B is apparently a bottomless pit of starvation (and has been for the last 2 days!) but I still have to attempt to get my "freezer stash" built before I go back to work.

I really should have started working on my stash sooner... but I had such oversupply issues in the beginning that I didn't want to exacerbate the issue by pumping... and then, because I seemed to be making plenty of milk for B, I felt all cocky... like my boobs could make an infinite amount of milk. I could get 10 oz in a pumping session, after feeding B, with one boob tied behind my back! I will have a million ounces in my freezer stash!!! Ha HA!!!!

Or, you know, not.

I've got 82 ounces now, and with B's latest growth spurt I'll be lucky to make it 100 oz by Monday.

:(

And then every single weekday - for the next 3-9 months I will sit in the bathroom at work, strap on my ohsosexy pumping bra, and make food for my baby.

Mooooo.

Labels: