Monday, September 22, 2008

Most Delicious Sandwich Ever

Maybe it's because I've been so busy lately that most days I forgot to eat anything until about 2:30 pm - at which point I'm so ravenous that I usually just end up eating whatever is closest to my hand the second I open the refrigerator door - but I just ate what I have to call the worlds most delicious/easy sandwich EVER.

I have a LOT to do today (seating cards, chair sashes, presents for our parents, returns to Nordstrom, etc.) So I thought it might be a good idea to actually EAT something before I get to the point of almost passing out.

Sandwich Ingredients:
Sourdough Bread
Turkey
Havarti Cheese
Avocado

Directions:
Toast two pieces of sourdough bread
While bread is toasting, slice Havarti cheese and Avocado
Put cheese, turkey, and avocado on the toast and then stick the whole sandwich in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until cheese is just starting to melt.

SO EASY. (Toaster + Microwave = no skillet to clean!) And SO DELISH!

Enjoy - I'm off run about a million errands! (I'm Getting Married In FIVE Days!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Labels: , ,