Thursday, April 03, 2008

I Would Give My Left Arm For A Cheeseburger And Bag Of Potato Chips

Cream of chicken, cream of broccoli, cream of celery, cream of mushroom... if they make it in "cream of" form, I'll bet you I've eaten it in the last 48 hours. I am SO BORED! My stomach cries out for solid food but a slice of cheese, nibbled ever so slowly with my front teeth (I feel like a mouse!) is the best I can do. Humph. This sucks.

Had my checkup with the dentist with morning. Everything looks good and my stitches (STITCHES?!!?! I didn't know there were stitches in there!!!) should dissolve in the next few days. (Weird!) No sharp food and no strenuous activity for a week. Booo.

Aside from being exhausted, I'm doing pretty well. "Chipmunk Watch 2008" was sort of a bust because I was such an ice-nazi on Tuesday. (Darn.) And while I do suffer some ouchies at night, it's nothing 2 extra strength Tylenol can't fix. All and all, I think I'm going to be pretty happy that I finally got this taken care of. 6 cavities in 4 teeth is just too many. They had to go.

In other, more exciting, news... I got pictures today from my sister in law of my adorable nephew who turned 8 months old TODAY! One is so beyond cute that I had to share. Enjoy:


Brother Tyler with Baby Garin - First trip to the snow... so cute I could just die!

Labels: , ,