Thursday, February 14, 2008

Loving

Loving...

... that I get to share this Valentine's Day, and every Valentine's Day for the rest of my life with the most wonderful man I have ever met. (Gag, I know, but he's just so very cute!)

... how cuddly my three cats are when it's chilly outside.

... the glorious snow in Tahoe this winter, not only for the awesome skiing/snowboarding it provides, but also for the streams and rivers and reservoirs it will fill in the Spring, providing some much needed water to our parched state.

... my kelly green, kate spade rain boots. A Christmas present from my sister. I wear them anytime I see a cloud in the sky, you know, just in case.

... that I am exactly 4 homework assignments and 1 final exam away from having a Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University. (Eeeeee!)

... the excitement of this primary election and how many young people I see getting involved.

... that my wedding is only 226 days away!

... the (now canceled) TV show Arrested Development. I don't really watch TV, but Kyle and I have been cuddling up to watch an episode or two here and there (they're all on DVD now) and we mostly just laugh ourselves silly.

... the google homepage today.

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!

Labels: , ,