Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Feels Like Fall

I think Fall is officially here. It's dark when I wake up in the morning, there's a distinct crispness in the air, and our kitty, Yertle, has taken to sleeping under the covers with Kyle and me. (Beyond cute!)

In honor of the season, a bunch of us went apple picking this past weekend. I had never been. And if you have never been, well, let me tell you, you should go! Apple picking is good stuff. The apple cider and apple cider donughts aren't half bad either.

IMG_7293
My very first hand-picked apple!

IMG_7298
Kyle with the cheater stick.

IMG_7297
My future brother-in-law, ladies and gentlemen.

IMG_7303
Pretty.

IMG_7315
I don't think I could possibly love this picture more.

IMG_7310
Our apple pickin posse. (Say that three times fast!)

Note: I may or may not have come home with 12-15 lb of apples... does anyone have any good apple recipes? Otherwise, I'm just going make a gallon or two of apple sauce.

Labels: , ,