Friday, May 04, 2007

Seriously, Go Away

I'm talking to you, Rain.
I planned this camping trip in January. JANUARY!!!! And I did not put in 3 1/2 months of forethought and planning so that YOU could come along and spoil everything. I did not spend $134 on camp ground reservations (yes, the high cost of living extends even to camping in California) just to have you storm in and make everything all muddy and cold. And I certainly didn't turn down perfectly wonderful cinco de mayo plans (read: warm and dry) just to freeze my butt off in the soggy wilderness. I won't even be able to play in the awesome river because you're making it too darn cold outside. Gaaaah! Seriously, you are ruining everything. Go away now please.
:(

p.s. For those that don't know, I'm going camping this weekend in Big Sur and yes, it's raining. Ugh.

Labels: