Thursday, April 26, 2007

Spider On My FACE

AHAHHAHHARHRHRHGHGHAHHERWEAHAHAH!

I was just (yes *just*, as in barely 5 minutes ago) sitting in an important meeting... filled with all sorts of prominent people... when a spider decided to descend from his spot, safe and sound on the ceiling, down onto my FACE!!!

*MY FACE!*

He landed on my eyebrow and articulated his giant spider legs in front of my eyeball and was, no doubt, making a move to crawl down my cheek. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Obviously I shrieked (not quietly, mind you) like a little girl with a giant spider on her face. I then proceeded to jump up from my chair, flail my arms around wildly, shake my hair out, and run screaming from the conference room - Get it off me! Get it off me!

Definitely one of my finer work place moments.

But can you blame me? There was a spider on my FACE!

Gah.

Can I go home now? I need to take like 18 showers.

Labels: , ,