Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Turns Out It's Not Where But Who You're With That Really Matters

New Year's Eve - the low key edition.

I rang 2007 in eating a potluck dinner and playing scattergories* with a few close friends. It was the best New Year's Eve I've had in a long time! :) Low key rocks! Who knew?

IMG_4618
Giggling with my girlfriends

IMG_4636
A toast to 2007

IMG_4646
Festive!!

IMG_4652
Posing

*Scattergories = the best game ever! Oh, the words we came up with after a few glasses of bubbly. This year's resolution: teach a whorangutan to play the strumpet.

A strumpet, compliments of Sophie, is TOTALLY a musical instrument... like a clarinet, no?
And I think the whorangutan incident went something like this...

Scattergories: Animal that begins with the letter O
Kyle: Orangutan!!
Me: Orangutan doesn't start with "O"!
Everyone else: Yes it does!
Me: No! No! It's spelled really weird. I think it starts with a "W" or something.
Issac: What, like Whorangutan?
Emily: Whorangutan - a nasty little animal.

(Thanks for backing me up, Em!)

IMG_4641
Second kiss of the new year... I was too caught up in the moment to capture the first one

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!

Labels: , , ,