Friday, January 12, 2007

Hurry! Time Is Running Out

Yes! You heard me. RUNNING OUT!!! (Although, according to Wednesday's post, not nearly fast enough.)

National De-Lurking Week (*Hooray*) is almost over! (*Gasp*).



Yes! Almost over!! And you, you little lurker, you person who reads my blog but NEVER EVER leaves me comments - even though they make me feel SO VERY SPECIAL AND LOVED! You! have yet to de-lurk. You have yet to say "Hi! I read your post! It was groovy!" or "Hey, Courtney, you don't know me, but I think you rock! Keep up the posts, I enjoy them." or "Hello! I read your blog all the time, it sucks." Wait, actually, if you don't have something nice to say, keep your pie-hole shut.



I know you're out there... lurking, hidden in the shadows, remaining completely anonymous while I pour my heart and soul (and, occasionally, body fluid) out for the whole world to read.

Come out, come out, where ever you are... pretty please?




:)

(Images stolen from Paper Napkin and Life With Four Kids And A Dog - thanks guys!!)

Labels: