Monday, May 15, 2006

Cute Mommy Message

I love my mom!! While deleting old voicemails from my cell phone, I came across the one my mom left for me on Easter. It went like this:

(To the tune of Happy Birthday)


Happy Easter to you!
You belong in a zoo!
With big long floppy ears…
And a little bunny tale too!

Hi honey, I was just calling to wish you a happy Easter.

I hope you’re out with your honey… doing something wonderful… eating chocolate… being reverent.

Be glad you’re alive. Enjoy the day. I love you.

How cute is that message!!??

:)

Was so nice to see my mom and step-dad (and sis and her boyfriend) this weekend. Kyle and I drove down to Paso Robles EARLY EARLY Saturday morning. We spent the day wine tasting, eating, and watching movies – a perfect relaxing day. Then we all went to dinner at my mom and step-dad’s restaurant. Delish!! Sunday morning we slept in, my parents fed us breakfast, and then Kyle and I headed back up to SF. Was a quick trip, but still very nice. I’m totally spoiled that my parents live only 3 hours away. I do not take enough advantage of seeing them. Shame on me!

Anyway, hope all of the mothers out there had a FANTASTIC mother’s day. (Especially the first timers!)