Friday, April 15, 2011

Barrett Discoveres Gravity

Sooooo.... B is WAY too big for his swing, we can't even come close to buckling the straps after we put him in the thing. (And I'm sure he's like 10 lb over the weight limit.) But he still likes to lay in it sometimes and sort of relax/zone out before we put him to bed, and who am I to deprive him of some much needed chill time, right?

Well, last night he was in there all dreamy eyed while Kyle and I ate dinner. Just as I was about to finish my stir-fry, B decides to do a BIG STRETCH and ROLL OVER.... and then he went *splat*, face first onto the hardwood floor. :( :( He was obviously fine (swing is only about a foot off the ground) but of course he cried like he lost an eyeball or something. I swooped him up and made sure he was ok and then... once I was sure he was fine.... I totally laughed at him.

::hangs head in shame::

He just looked like a total cartoon character all splatted out on the floor. :\

Me = worst mom ever.

Labels: ,