Thursday, August 23, 2007

Things

1. Thank you thank you thank you for all the congratulatory comments and good wishes. :) I love you all!

2. Just got back from my first ever trip cross country (Michigan to California!) I'm uploading pictures and working on a post... stay tuned.

3. In the mean time, LOOK HOW ADORABLE MY NEPHEW IS!!!! And the best part? My brother is so beyond smitten with this little baby that I hardly recognize him. I've never seen him so happy. He is SO IN LOVE with his new family. It's down right inspirational.

IMG_6799 IMG_6840
Look at that face! ................ Flirting with his aunties

IMG_6851 IMG_6861
Happy family................................... Tyler and Garin (mesmorized by the trees!)


IMG_6873 IMG_0649
Uncle Kris........................................ Aunt Courtney and Aunt Caitlin


IMG_6868 Daddy Hands
Pretty mamma..................... Giant daddy hands :)

Labels: , , , ,